martes, 7 de marzo de 2017

Entry 1: Forms of future



Future forms




This class we learned about forms of future and we did some excercises that helped me to understand better how this forms are used and in which cases we use each one.

Will: is used for predictions or decisions in the moment of speaking
Present continous: Is used to make arrangements
Going to: Is used for decisions made before speaking 


                                                              * For exaple:


An importat year for me WILL be 2018 because i will move to China for work. 
I´m having a meeting at 4 pm.
Tomorrow morning i´m going to visit my grandmother.




I think this forms will be very useful to me when i have to make an arrangement with important people or just to make my agenda.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario