jueves, 9 de marzo de 2017

Extra Entry: Cultural shock


Cultural Shock




Last class we were talking about the differences between cultures, some things that mean something for us, in China, for example, mean something completely different. Besides, i also practiced my reading comprehension and the ability to look for clue words and scan large readings.

I discovered that at the time that i became a better reader, i also increased my comprehension, and not just with lectures.

I also knew new vocabulary words and how to make better sentences that sound more natural.

I think this vocabulary and the things that i learned will help me in the future making me more conscient about what i need to know at the time i want to make business or just to make a trip to different countries.











No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario