sábado, 25 de marzo de 2017

Entry 3: Strategies to tackle cloze exercises





1. What I still find difficult

I think the most difficult thing is to understand what the text is talking about, because sometimes i imagine that it is talking about something because of the meaning that i gave it to it and also because if the words that i completed with, but, instead of that, the text is talking about something different.



2. What I have noticed to answer them successfully

I have noticed that i need to read the text like if i was the one who is writting it, and also y imagine that i´m reading the text out loud and i think it is working. 


3. The mistakes I still make

As i said in the first question, i´m not good enough to always understand what the text is talking about or sometimes i confuse the meaning of some words.


4. How much independent practice I do

Since the second partial started, i have been doing even more excercises than during the first partial and reading articles about cience or business and i try to identify the prepositions and linking words.



5. What I still don´t know

I still don´t know how to identify what kind of words are missed in the text, for example, if they are verbs, adjectives, linking words, etc.



Link: http://bogglesworldesl.com/cloze_activities.htm




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario